Saudi Arabia’s Voluntary Carbon Market Fuels the Shift to a Low-Carbon
Under UAE President’s directives, UAE launches urgent relief response for Ghana flood victims
Combating Desertification and Drought: Qatar a Model in Preserving Natural Resources, Establishing Environmental Stability
UAE allocates US$30 million for emergency humanitarian response in El Obeid, calls for civilian protection, safe humanitarian aid access in Sudan
Amman, Jan. 26 (Petra) – Indonesian relief agencies said the death toll from a landslide near Bandung on Java island has reached 17, while dozens remain missing.
The National Disaster Management Agency said in a statement on Monday that heavy rains that affected the country on Saturday led to a massive landslide that buried homes in two villages 25 kilometers from Bandung. Head of the Rescue Division Adi Dian Permana said at a press conference that the number of missing had been revised from 73 to around 46.
For its part, the Indonesian army announced on Monday that four marines were among the confirmed dead, while 19 others remain missing.
//Petra// AF
26/01/2026 21:20:02