Saudi Arabia’s Voluntary Carbon Market Fuels the Shift to a Low-Carbon
Under UAE President’s directives, UAE launches urgent relief response for Ghana flood victims
Combating Desertification and Drought: Qatar a Model in Preserving Natural Resources, Establishing Environmental Stability
UAE allocates US$30 million for emergency humanitarian response in El Obeid, calls for civilian protection, safe humanitarian aid access in Sudan
Ramallah, Dec 31 (Petra) – Israeli occupation forces shot and killed a 20-year-old Palestinian late Tuesday evening when they opened fire on a vehicle in the north of the West Bank, the Palestinian Civil Affairs Commission confirmed.
It identified the youth as Qais Allan, who was fatally shot by soldiers inside a vehicle near the village of Oreif, south of Nablus, adding that its crews were following up on the handover of his body to his family.
The Palestinian Red Crescent Society said earlier that four people were wounded when Israeli forces fired shots on their vehicle, and that some of them were in a serious condition.
The shooting comes amid escalating Israeli attacks in Nablus, including southern villages, with recurrent raids and restrictions on movement, according to local sources.
In the Southern West Bank, two young Palestinians were injured by live fire during an army raid on the town of Dahireyeh, south of Hebron, the Palestinian Red Crescent Society said.
Soldiers also arrested 19 Palestinians in fresh search-and-arrest raids across the West Bank, which touched off clashes with local youth in several spots.
//Petra//SS
31/12/2025 14:45:39