Saudi Arabia’s Voluntary Carbon Market Fuels the Shift to a Low-Carbon
Under UAE President’s directives, UAE launches urgent relief response for Ghana flood victims
Combating Desertification and Drought: Qatar a Model in Preserving Natural Resources, Establishing Environmental Stability
UAE allocates US$30 million for emergency humanitarian response in El Obeid, calls for civilian protection, safe humanitarian aid access in Sudan
Occupied Al Quds, August 21 (QNA) – Israeli settlers continued for the 13th consecutive day to besiege a number of Palestinian homes in the town of Qusra, south of Nablus in the West Bank, under the protection of the Israeli occupation army.
Qusra Mayor Abdul Azim Wadi said in a statement that Israeli occupation forces and settlers continue to impose a siege on three homes in the town’s Ras Al Ain area, preventing the families from entering or leaving.
One of the homes has been seized and converted into a military post, while the area has been declared a closed military zone.
Wadi said the families were suffering from shortages of food supplies and some medicines because Israeli forces were preventing essential supplies from reaching the homes.
It is worth noting that Israeli occupation forces yesterday evening destroyed the belongings and furniture of the house they had converted into a military post after forcibly ordering its owner to evacuate, on the grounds that the area had been declared a closed military zone. (QNA)