Palestinian Man Killed by Israeli Forces in Jenin

Ramallah, Aug. 21 (Petra)– A Palestinian man was killed by Israeli
forces early Friday in the northern West Bank city of Jenin.

The Palestinian Ministry of Health said in a statement that Israeli
forces raided the home of 58-year-old Fathi Zidan Khazem in the main
roundabout area in central Jenin.

According to the ministry, Israeli forces opened live fire at Khazem,
who was the father of two Palestinians killed previously, and
prevented a Palestinian Red Crescent ambulance from reaching him.

He was left bleeding until he succumbed to his wounds, while Israeli
forces subsequently detained his body, the ministry said.

//Petra// MF